Ready To Help You 7 Days A Week! Feel Free To Call Anytime, Early & Late!
The Ordering Process
The Steps from Beginning to End
- We work with you by phone and email to create a detailed drawing, sketch, or scan of your desired form. (see below)
- We use the drawing, sketch, scan (or you can send us a sample) to create a sales drawing of your cutter.
- We work with you to verify the correct design.
- We design the final cutter geometry to exacting specifications.
(drawings at bottom of page)
- We have your cutter manufactured in the shop.
- We inspect the cutter and ship it to you.
Call Now to Get Started!
Below are the ways you can provide your request.
Send us your samples and have us do the rest.
Send us your DWG, DXF, or PDF CAD file for faster service.
We use SolidWorks 2019 as our CAD system so we are able to open and view most CAD formats. Note that at least one dimension is required to establish the scale of your image.
We can also work from pictures of your drawings and sketches.